Respite care services provide invaluable relief to primary caregivers, which is often a family member. By taking a break from your daily caregiving role and from the tasks of elderly care, you will create a world of difference for your entire family.
When Should You Consider Respite Care?
If you googled respite care, this is a strong signal you might need immediate help. You should also find support services if you are:
- experiencing stress managing a loved one’s changing health needs,
- looking for peace-of-mind,
- wanting to find time to take care of other family business,
- not doing a a few of the activities you love
- want to stay healthy and strong enough to continue helping the one you love
- managing care from a distance
Types of Relief Services
Our respite care includes hourly, daily or 24/7 support provided at home, instead of a facility or care centre. This type of care is the ideal solution if your loved one favours aging at home or requires additional support. Serenity offers different levels of help, according to your individual needs. This can include caregivers for:
We Transform Lives with Respite Care Services
Family caregivers find relief, and peace of mind knowing their loved one is living at home healthy and happy. With respite care, you can now:
- Spend time with friends and family members
- Get quality time for relaxing
- Attend to their personal needs, such as doctor appointments or running errands
- Get relief that your loved one is in safe hands
Your loved one’s life will also transform with respite services. Having a non-family caregiver is often a lifeline for anyone who prefers to grow older in the comfort of home. Your loved one will benefit because they can:
- Spend time in a changed, yet secure environment
- Interact and socialize with others who understand similar experiences
- Participate in activities intended to match personal abilities and requirements
Starting with Serenity Home Care
Respite is easy with Serenity Home Care. The first step is to coordinate an initial meeting, which we can do in the comfort of your loved one’s home. Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation home care assessment.
At Serenity Home Care, our expert and loving staff are extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and trusted professionals who take pride in helping relieve you of some daily care activities.